20071205

Are you assured?


Bad ass rain.

Nice weather to sleep in. Yet another schooless wednesday, but just busy wasting time trying to force myself to read this pile of notes. Sighhhh. Save me save me save me. Can't stop procastinating. Lol, I just keep painting/drawing anything I can get my hands on. These are some of my shit for Colour and Co. They aren't that fantastic, but this is what I really enjoy doing. : ) Btw, I didn't draw those models, I only coloured them. Lol. The rest are plainly still life. Haven't been drawing those for a long time. The skull is something extra I'm working on, but I kinda barely have time now to finish it. I HATE SCHOOL. Lol. Period.




Anyhoo, I received a call from this chinese-spoken woman, prolly she's PRC national. I'm utterly embarassed of myself 'cause I could barely understand what she said. I was practically struggling to understand and it took her so many attempts to simplify her words before I could make out what she was talking about. So much for being a chinese. Pffft, my chinese is just atrocious. Hurrays to my C6 grade. I scrapped throught the bloody hell subject. Btw, it's just strange how this weird stationery company got my name and contact number. What was more peculiar was that they're giving me a V.I.P card. What kinda bull is this? I swear I've never heard their ulupandan company in my life lar. Damn cocky mannn. And the caller said I can enjoy discounts and priviledges at their store. Hmmm, where was the store again? LOL. And she kept wishing my family and I well. Seriously, my mind was still blank after the call ended. I just went, "HUH?" Lol. Oh wellll, silly things people do? Just hope I don't get killed for giving my address. I hate unknown calls, 'cause I just don't seem to know how to turn them down. SIGH.

Alright, ciaos. Back to isolation!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home